For this month's challenge, I made a thank you card using faux stitching. I also did some actual stitching to finish the twine bow's center since I didn't want a big knot there. I used some Sew Easy thread and a heavy-duty needle to place a stitch through the center of the two pieces of twine, then came back up and over to make the center. To soften everything up a bit, I pounded the center a bit with my eyelet hammer. (I also soften the twine before I use it by running a bone folder down the length of it. It flattens it out plus makes it soft so there is less bulk.
- Sizzix star die
- Button die (MFT or Memory Box)
- My Minds Eye Summer Splash paper
- My Favorite Things Notched border die
- Papertrey Ink sentiment stamp
- Sew Easy Fancy Floss - Baker's Twine
- White gel pen