Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Inspired by Paula

Paula made the cutest card (here) for a sketch challenge at Paper Smooches (here).  I didn't have an original idea for the sketch, but I did have a cute digi from Bugaboo Stamps that looked just like the sketch idea, so I made some cards for OWH!
  • Digi from Bugaboo Stamps colored with Copics (I added some hearts with Photoshop)
  • Layout from Paper Smooches July 8-14 Designer Drafts Challenge
  • Check paper from Echo Park
  • Sentiment stamp from My Favorite Things

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! This image is a good choice for that sketch. At first I wasn't totally convinced I liked the sketch but after seeing a few cards based on it, including this one... maybe I was too quick to judge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!