Wednesday, June 19, 2013

OWH Midweek Throwdown Challenge - Cards 4 Kids

Operation Write Home's Midweek Throwdown Challenge is Cards 4 Kids.  We are challenged to make cards for our Heroes to send home to their children.  I discovered I had this pre-colored image in my PcCrafter collection that perfectly matched some paper from Cosmo Cricket.  I was lucky enough to get it on clearance at my local scrapbook supply store, so I bought 4 sheets.  I made six cards out of one 12x12 sheet, and I'll be making variations of this card 3 more times in the future.  
  • Pre-colored image from Sapna's collection Planes, Trains, & Autos from pcCrafter, cut out and popped up with foam tape
  • Cosmo Cricket Cogsmo Links paper
  • Fiskar cloud punch 
  • Ranger Stormy Sky distress ink
  • Impression Obsession sentiment stamp
  • My Favorite Things fishtail banner die

9 comments:

  1. Cute card! LOVE the clouds with the touch of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What little person wouldn't love to get this cute card. Love the airplane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute, and I love those papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The papers are perfect for the image! And I really like how you inked the edges of the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This make a fantastic card for a child. Love the papers and it does go so well with the digi image. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lee Mae your card is so cute, I love your airplane =)
    Thanks for playing in our Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that airplane! Pulling the message is really cute. Don't you just love getting terrific paper on sale? I do! This is a perfect match for that image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun that you found paper on sale that matched your image perfectly! This is a great card to replicate and some kids will love receiving them:) - Mindy

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!