Saturday, June 29, 2013

K&Co. Tags

  • K&Co. tag
  • Paper from K&Co.
  • Sizzix Gridlock embossing folder
  • Technique Tuesday sentiment stamp embossed in gold
  • My Favorite Things Delicate Lace border die
  • Candi Dot
  • Ranger Wild Honey distress ink
  • Paper from K&Co.
  • K&Co. tag
  • Sizzix Gridlock embossing folder
  • Technique Tuesday sentiment stamp 
  • My Favorite Things Delicate Lace border die
  • Candi Dot
  • Memento Bamboo Leaves ink
  • Paper from K&Co.
  • K&Co. tag
  • Sizzix Gridlock embossing folder
  • Hero Arts sentiment stamp
  • My Favorite Things Delicate Lace border die
  • Candi Dot
  • Ranger Wild Honey distress ink

1 comment:

  1. You did a nice job truning the tags into focal points on these Lee Mae. I still have some of them and have always found them kinda hard to work with. I actually this they may be the item that finally broke me of my dollar bin shopping habit. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!