Sunday, June 2, 2013

June Anything Goes Challenge at Bugaboo

I made this card for the June Anything Goes Challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug Challenge Blog.  I had this bit of word art from Create with TLC and when I saw the digi of Jack & Diane, I knew I had a great match.  I ended up making 8 of these for my next box for Operation Write Home.
  • Digi from Bugaboo Stamps colored with Copics
  • Sentiment from Create with TLC
  • Operation Write Home Sketch 15
  • Echo Park paper Little Boy - Rad Plaid

3 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment and the image is cute. That plaid paper really brightens up the card. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is terrific Lee Mae! I don't think I ever saw this Bugaboo image/sentiment combo. It look so nice to have the image so perfectly coordinated to the plaid too! It's really a nice one for OWH. I can see a hero snatching this design right up to send home to a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love that sentiment!!!!! How sweet!!! THanks for joining Bugaboo at Catch the Bug

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!