Saturday, May 11, 2013

OWH Sketch Challenge 171


I decided to make his and hers cards for this week's Sketch Challenge 171 at Operation Write Home's Stars & Stamps blog.  I've been checking our local Goodwill store and I found these two cute little Stampin' Up stamps and bought them a couple of weeks ago.  I thought they'd be pretty cute as an image accent on a card and this week's sketch gave me an opportunity to get them inked up!

Dog card:
  • Stampin' Up! image stamp colored with Copics
  • Sentiment stamp from Unity
  • EK Success border punch
  • Dot paper from Basic Grey
Cat card:
  • Stampin' Up! image stamp colored with Copics
  • Sentiment stamp from Unity
  • EK Success border punch
  • Dot paper from My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing-Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!