Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Now That's Odd - OWH Bootcamp Homework

I ordered some new stamps from Unity and thought I'd use one of them to make some thank you cards for my OWH box and for this month's OWH Bootcamp lesson Now That's Odd (Using Odd Numbers in Design).  My image has three flowers and I also have three mats:  one for the image, a blue mat, and a white scallop mat.  I really enjoyed this month's lesson and I was able to use the ideas in some other cards I've created since Monday.  Thank you, Paula, for your most valuable and clear explanation on good design.

Details:
  • Unity itty bitty stamp Wishing you Joy
  • Hero Arts sentiment stamp
  • Splitcoast Stampers sketch 432
  • Copics YR14/Y$04/Y19/B00
p.s. I edited the background for my card and I just noticed the card edges look kind of chewed up.  The card isn't like that, it's the editing I did!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lee Mae! I think the Rule of Odds is an easy one to remember and that is half the battle in using it. The colors are striking and by the way would fall into the category of "compliments" which are always attention getting combos. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about your card is beautiful! I love the color combo and the matting is perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!