Wednesday, April 10, 2013

OWH Tuesday Tutorial - Masculine Cards

Sharing a masculine card for this week's Tuesday Tutorial - Masculine Cards at Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps blog.  I'm late to stamping since I usually use digital images, but it finally occurred to me that I could combine a stamped image and a sentiment!  Who knew?  lol!

Details:
  • Truck stamp and miss you sentiment stamp from Hero Arts
  • Technique Tuesday stamp for the so very much
  • K&Company papers
  • Spellbinders Labels 22 and circle dies
  • OWH sketch 149

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous masculine card! I would never have thought to use a stamp and digi together, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of ink you used for the image and the sentiment. Sometimes I forget that sentiments can be in a color and not just black. Very nice image too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!