- Sentiment stamp from Technique Tuesday
- K&Company tag and paper
- Sizzix/Tim Holtz Texture Fades embossing folder Gridlock
- Ranger Wild Honey distress ink applied around the tag and on the "bumpy" side of the embossing folder before running it through my Big Shot
- My Favorite Things border die Dainty Lace
- Candi Dot
- Twine - 2 separate pieces (I punched a hole and left a tail end of each piece behind the card front and pulled the other end through making a loop for each one. I dabbed on some Quick Drying Tacky Glue from 3M and held the pieces by hand for about 30 seconds and then applied some Glossy Accents to the back of the Candi Dot and placed it directly over the twine as shown. The Candi Dot is staying put very well and isn't warping from the glue or the twine underneath.) One more tip about the twine. I don't like how stiff the twine is, so I flatten it out before I use it by holding one end and running my bone folder down the length of it. This takes the roundness away and keeps my embellishment flatter for running through the postal machine.