Monday, April 15, 2013

Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge 168

My card for this week's Sketch Challenge 168 at Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps blog.  Love this sketch!  I have quite a bit of 4x6-1/2 inch paper that is old, but still very nice.  It came in a stack with two prints paired with a solid.  This sketch will definitely be put to use so I can finally use it up!

Details:
  • Paper from my stash
  • Verve sentiment stamp
  • Moon cut with a circle punch
  • Stars from Simon Says star border die

7 comments:

  1. Cute! I like that you used the same blue for all your layering. Great way to combine those pretty Designer papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so soft and lovely! The designer papers are pretty and I really like the sentiment and that crescent moon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is precious! It reminds me of reading that book to my boys and my oldest telling me he loved me to Jupiter and back 1000 times. Ahh...and now he is a teenager that grunts most words. LOL Okay, back to your card. I really like that shade of blue you used as mats and it ties everything together so well. Adding the crescent moon is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card...love those colors and the moon is the perfect sentiment. tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card...love those colors and the moon is the perfect sentiment. tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sentiment is wonderful- and not matter how old it is- the papers are fabulous! I love using some of my stash--- your papers are timeless! And great tip to use a circle punch for the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not only is that a darling card, and I love the papers, you really inspired me because I have that sentiment, but always use it with stamps that need coloring. Using it with the starry paper is a terrific idea! And the crescent moon pulls it all together!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!