Friday, April 26, 2013

Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown Challenge - It's About Time!

The Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home is It's About Time!  We are challenged to make a card using time as an element.  I love the clock face from the Hero Arts set Special Time, especially the text behind the hands.  I've had the papers and stamps set aside in order to make this card for almost two months and never made it because I was concentrating so much on Mother's Day cards and then Father's Day cards,  so I was really pleased to see the theme for this week's challenge!

Details:
  • Hero Arts sentiment stamp from All the Time 
  • Hero Arts clock face stamp from Special Time
  • OWH sketch 149
  • Basic Grey Capella - Timpani  double-sided paper
  • Bazzil olive grey cardstock
  • Spellbinders circle and Labels 22 dies
  • VersaMark watermark ink and Recollections bronze embossing powder
  • Viva Pearl Pen in bronze

5 comments:

  1. Very nice card! I really like the matting for your clock, very classy. I agree with you, I love the clock face with the text. Great job with this week's MWT challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Lee Mae! It has a super retro look to it and I love the Labels 22 die cute with the clock. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. It looks like I'm back in my grandmother's house. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Lee Mae.

    Love the vintage feel of this card. I, too, like the selection of the die for the clock face matting. Very nice. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many of us reached for that OWH stamp set for this challenge, but I like the text you added to the clock face! That really enhances the overall look of the card! NJ!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!