Sunday, March 31, 2013

OWH Sketch Challenge 166

Loving the sketch from this week's OWH Sketch Challenge 166.  I already have two other cars printed out and matched to their papers.  Since I make six of each most of the time (I usually use 12x12 two-sided papers), I may have to hold a set back from my April's Father's Day box and send one set of six with my box for May.

Details:
  • Pre-colored digi from Clear Dollar Stamps Corvette collection
  • OWH sketch 166
  • Sentiment stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy Timeless Classic
  • Gears die from Taylored Expressions
  • Paper from Basic Grey Oliver - travel size

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, crisp, bright and so masculine. I love the strong contrast of the golden yellow and the black! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your card! Great for Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow. I echo the others. Everything about it is absolutely perfect! I also now have MAJOR card envy! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My DH would say this card is totally sick...WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the coordination of image colors, papers and gears! You'd better make a ton of those, coz the heroes will be grabbing them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card! Perfect opportunity to use gears as an embellishment. I like everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card caught my eye in the thumbnails. I just love it! The bold colors and the gears in the corner are great together. Some guy will be happy to receive this card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is just working together perfectly on this card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome card!! Guys love cars, especially Vettes, so this is going to be in demand for sure! Love the gear accents too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card! I love the yellow corvette and you paper choices and the gears all add up to a very cool card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lee Mae what an awesome masculine card! Love the image and the bright colors and patterns of the papers. Super cute use of the gears too. I might have to CASE this. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!