Wednesday, March 13, 2013

OWH Mother Digi

This digi was offered from OWH last year for us to help in making some cards for Mother's Day.  I decided to try and mimic the coloring of the pre-colored digi with some black and white papers from Recollections inked up with Ranger distress inks.

Details:
  • OWH pre-colored digi
  • Copic Y15 on the word mother
  • Spellbinders oval and Labels 18 dies
  • My Favorite Things Fishtail Banner dies
  • Recollections black and white pattern paper
  • Ranger distress inks:  Mowed Lawn, Faded Jeans, Festive Berries, and Mustard Seed
  • Cuttlebug embossing folder (5x7)  Wedding Suite

2 comments:

  1. I love how you made paper to match the image! I never would've thought to do such a thing. Pretty card, Lee Mae.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you colored your flag element to coordinate really makes this a stand-out card Lee Mae. As much as I like that digi I have struggled to use it well, this is the BEST card I've seen made with it ever!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!