Wednesday, March 27, 2013

OWH Mid-Week Throwdown Challenge - Stripes

The Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home this week is a challenge to use stripes on our cards. I used a corner piece from one of the papers from my six inch pad to make a tag for my card.  I was able to make two of these and I will make two more with a different sketch to use the opposite corner which had some neat stars.

Details:
  • Deconstructed Sketch 93
  • 6x6 paper pad Awesome from Simple Stories
  • Sweet n Sassy sentiment stamp
  • Versafine Crimson Red ink
  • My Favorite Things Harlequin die cut in half
  • Cuttlebug embossing folder Diamond Plate

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Father's Day card! That embossing folder is perfect with the motorcycle. Love the bright and cheery colors/papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Father's Day card. Great idea using the corner piece and making a focal point with it. Love the two different papers together. Enjoy your week, Lee Mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. A motorcycle, diamond plate, stripes and stars. You've managed to add all the elements that make for a great masculine card! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the harlequin die on this Lee Mae. Great job as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful Father's Day card! Masculine cards are always hardest for me...they tend to be too bland. But you've combined papers and colors perfectly to make this a great card. Thanks for joining in the fun at OWH's Midweek Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous masculine card Lee Mae! I love the motorcycle and stripes & dots together.

    Thanks for playing in our Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card-- I never know what to do with paper like this-- brilliant idea--this rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!