- OWH sketch 152
- Hero Arts sentiment stamp
- K&Company pattern papers and butterfly die cut
- Spellbinders circle and scallop circle dies
- Craft Concepts embossing folder Budding Vine used on the last card
- Yasutomo Gel Xtreme metallic roller gel pens used on the last two cards
- Authentique paper used as sentiment circle on the first card
Friday, March 8, 2013
Our Daily Bread Designs March Challenge - Scallops
The Our Daily Bread Designs March Challenge for OWH is to use scallops on our cards. ODBD is continuing their wonderful support for OWH in covering the shipping costs of a large flat shipping box for every 25 cards we make for the challenge - up to two boxes each month. They are very generous to us and their support is very much appreciated. This month I decided to play around with some different color schemes to go with the same two elements: the butterfly and the floral paper for the squares. I made four variations for my next OWH box, which I hope to ship out early next week.
Hope your day is going well and thanks for visiting my blog!