Friday, March 8, 2013

Memory Box Prim Poppy Die

I saw this die being used on various cards on the web and just fell in love with it, so I bought it along with some other floral dies that I have yet to use!  I decided to use a Splitcoast Stampers sketch that I haven't used before either, but just love the look of.

Details:
  • Splitcoast Stampers sketch 378
  • Memory Box Prim Poppy die
  • Copics R24/R27/YV63
  • K&Company patterned papers
  • Recollections green cardstock
  • Penny Black Letter Background stamped with Ranger Antique Linen distress ink
  • Spellbinders circle dies
  • Computer generated sentiment - font is Brush Script

2 comments:

  1. LeeMae, this is just beautiful! Somebody's Mom will be very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee Mae! I was looking for your blog skip post and it is not here! I'll come back when you get it posted cause I know you did a super job on the stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!