Tuesday, March 12, 2013

CASING Paper Crafts Magazine's March/April 2013 Cover

I was inspired to make this card based on a card featured on the cover of Paper Crafts Magazine's March/April 2013 issue.  Here's a photo of the cover:
My card differs in a lot of ways, but the green stripe with pink and kraft were what really got my MOJO going!

My card details:
  • Stampin' Up Fabulous Florets popped up with dimensional foam (the "Precious")
  • Ranger distress inks in Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry
  • Studio g pink chalk ink gone over with Copic R81
  • K&Co. striped paper (the leaves are the reverse side)
  • Memory Box Tender Leaves die
  • Hampon Arts/Ditto sentiment stamp
  • Versafine Onyx Black ink

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh I like your card so much better! That beautiful green and kraft contrast is just beautiful with those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You card is so pretty. I esp. like the texture of the green paper.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!