Saturday, February 16, 2013

OWH VCMP Challenges #3 and #4

My card for Operation Write Home's Virtual Card Making Party Challenge #3 sponsored by Beth @ Bunny Scrap - Selective Embossing Challenge and Challenge #4 sponsored by Yvonne @ Penguin Papers - Things with Wings.

Details:
  • Craft Concepts embossing folder Venus
  • Tim Holtz Embossing Diffuser
  • Hampton Arts sentiment stamp
  • Bazzil blue cardstock
  • Hero Arts/Sizzix Butterflies 3 stamp and die set
  • Copics BG05/E33
  • Smooch Azure for some shine
Close up of the butterfly so the Smooch shows up better.












6 comments:

  1. Very striking and so clean and simple. Love the colors! It is time to work on those Mother's Day cards, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your butterfly, Lee Mae! Just beautiful with the embossing! Thanks so much for joining in at the OWH VCMP this weekend and playing in my challenge! Your Mother's Day card will be most welcome when it arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love butterflies and the coloring is gorgeous. Great job with the embossing and thank you for joining the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, that's pretty! Look at that beautiful butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Lee Mae! I need to get started on some Mother's Day cards soon and if I can manage to master the 'texture omit" technique I may just have to case this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful! I love the blues you chose they are so bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!