Sunday, February 17, 2013

OWH VCMP Challenge Number 9

My card for Operation Write Home's Virtual Card Making Party Challenge #9 hosted by Sharon at Desert Rose Outpost - All White/Cream with 3 Layers.

Details:
  • Tim Holtz embossing folder Floral Frame
  • Spellbinders Floral Ovals
  • Computer generated sentiment using fonts Scriptina and Angsana New
  • Martha Stewart Butterfly punch
  • Recollection pearl accents
Another fun challenge.  I'm done for tonight, but my other three cards are just waiting to go from planning stages to completion.  Hopefully I'll get them done tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Lee Mae - Your card is beautiful. You did a fantastic job with this challenge. I like how you balanced the butterfly with the bow. I really like the floral oval it really gives it an elegant touch. I like the placement of your pearls too. The sentiment's font you created is just perfect. Thanks for participating in the white/cream - 3 layer challenge.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning. I love the layering of white on white and you seem to have it down pat.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!