Tuesday, February 19, 2013

OWH VCMP Challenge Number 7

My card for Operation Write Home's Virtual Card Making Party Challenge #7 hosted by Jen at The Sparkle Within - Caffeine Challenge.

Before the virtual card making party, I had noticed my card in OWH's Facebook photos and felt like making some more of them.  Then our VCMP came along and there was a caffeine challenge.  I felt like I was cheating a bit by just doing an old card, but unfortunately I just couldn't get this card out my mind and come up with a new idea.  So here it is - a blast from my past from 2011.

Details:
  • Based on Splitcoast Stampers sketch 29
  • Pre-colored image from Micheal Stoebner's collection Java Junkie from Daisy Co.
  • Fiskar's sentiment stamp
  • Cuttlebug embossing folder Divine Swirls - the paper is already mottled and didn't require any distressing ink!

1 comment:

  1. That sentiment is so cute and the embossed backgrouond really mimics the steam... nice job! Thanks for playing in my caffeine challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!