Monday, February 18, 2013

OWH VCMP Challenge Number 10

My card for Operation Write Home's Virtual Card Making Party Challenge #10 hosted by Kaylee at 104 Cards for Soldiers - Glitz and Glam Without Glitter.

I love old cars and consider them glamorous, so I decided to use a vintage image and pair it with some foiled paper for the glitz.



Here is a another view to show the shine of the foil paper.  I almost always include some type of foil or shiny elements in my guy cards.



Details:
  • OWH sketch number 49
  • Car image from Create with TLC
  • Foiled paper from Deja Views - Lucky Argyle
  • Hero Arts sentiment stamps

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great guy card. I love the patterned paper in the backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You went above and beyond to make a masculine card for this challenge. I love the paper and the car. It's a great card-one of my favorites. Thanks for joining the VCMP 'Glitz and Glam' challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!