Saturday, February 16, 2013

OWH VCMP Challenge Number 1 - Zig Zag Your Cards

My card for Operation Write Home's Virtual Card Making Party Challenge #1 hosted by Erika at Scrappin Intervention - Zig Zag Your Cards.

Details:
  • DCWV Naturals Matstack papers
  • My Favorite Things Chevron die
  • Inkadinkadoo sentiment stamp
  • Momento Rich Cocoa ink
What a fun challenge.  I just got this chevron die from MFT so I could use up the blingy paper from this matstack.  I love the papers, but this pad has got to get used up!

4 comments:

  1. love how the zig zag just pops off your card, i find that very striking. great die i need to get it. lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the good ol' Naturals Stack; they are great dps for masculine cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee Mae,

    Love how you made the zig zag such a strong vertical focus.

    I, too, have had my Naturals matstack for a while. Still haven't used all mine up. But, as Sherry says, the papers make great masculine cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the paper you used on this card! The naturals always appeal to me, but the chevron is made out of some very interesting paper. Love it! Thanks for playing along in my challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!