Saturday, February 16, 2013

OWH VCMP Challenge #5 - Disappearing Act with Sketch 63

My card for Operation Write Home's Virtual Card Making Party challenge #5 hosted by Leslie at The Crooked Stamper - Disappearing Act with OWH Sketch 63.

Details:
  • OWH sketch 63 (of course!)
  • Image stamp from Art Impressions
  • Copics E17/E35/RV34/W3/R46
  • Gel Xtreme silver metallic pen
  • Sentiment stamp from Ali Edwards/Technique Tuesday
  • Spellbinders circle dies
  • Basic Grey Max & Whiskers dot paper
I have never used this sketch before, but I have been wanting to for the longest time.  I even purchased this stamp to make cards with it.  My next set of 6 will have a computer generated sentiment saying "I miss you so dog-gone much!"  That will have to wait for my next box though!

1 comment:

  1. I love these! And I love that paper. I may or may not have a 6x6 pad of it.

    I also LOVE your blog header and explanation. I think I know your kindred spirit on the Right Coast: http://ruffhaven.blogspot.com/

    Thanks for playing my challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!