Thursday, February 14, 2013

Midweek Throwdown Color Challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps



This week's Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home's Stars & Stamps blog is a color challenge.  We are to use the colors from our state's flag.  Since I am from the state of Washington, I had these colors to work with:


I decided to use the hot air balloon stamp from our Hero Arts fundraiser set, but really struggled with a layout.  I finally CASED Sandy Allnock's card from OWH Sketch Challenge 155.  To see Sandy's card, click here.

Card Details:
  • OWH sketch 155
  • Hero Arts hot air balloon and sentiment stamps
  • Copics Y15/G07/BG05
  • Lifestyle Crafts oval dies
  • Paper from my stash
Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you have a great Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

  1. I love the way you used the yellow and green together- the balloon is awesome- I just got this set! And I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card-- love the pop of the bright yellow and green with the great air balloon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!