Saturday, February 23, 2013

K&Company Papers and Die Cuts




K&Company makes such beautiful papers and die cuts.  I have a lot of their paper and when I saw these die cuts on clearance last year, I purchased two sets of them knowing they would make some great Mother's Day/Mom cards.  I used Splitcoast  Stamper's sketch 389 for my layout.  Stamps are from Fiskars and the die is from Sizzix - Branch and Leaves.  I was able to make five bird cards and just the one floral since I only had one die cut of that.  Since there was already glitter (embedded) I covered it with Glossy Accents just to be on the safe side.


4 comments:

  1. I love this paper and die cuts. Gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great card. I too love K&C, but usually am at a loss with how to use the more "feminine" die cuts. Your card is great inspiration. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each card has it's own distinctive look, and although the birds are gorgeous, I just LOVE those big blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lee Mae! I was just trolling your blog for bootcamp samples and wanted to tell you just how beautiful these all are. I just love the crispness that the layers of black give against the rich, bright colors.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!