Thursday, January 10, 2013

Two Cards One Sketch

I love this little chickie from PcCrafter artist Julie Dobsen Miner.  I just had to make a card with her again this year!

Details:
  • OWH sketch 74
  • Pre-colored digi from Julie Dobsen Miner's collection Easter Dumplings from PcCrafter
  • Background paper from DCWV
  • Spellbinders circle and scallop dies
  • Fiskars scallop border punch
  • Sentiment stamp from Studio g (dollar bin)


My second card started out using a different sketch, but I couldn't get it to work, so I used OWH sketch 74 again.  The digi and sentiment were all in one.  I cut them out and popped the sentiment with foam tape and just glued down the image since I used heavy cardstock so it does have a raised appearance.

Details:
  • Pre-colored digi from Tina Ledbetter's collection Easter Egg Hunt from PcCrafter
  • OWH sketch 74
  • Background paper from my stash - either old Stampin' Up! or Creative Memories
  • Faded Jeans Distress Ink from Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!