Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sassy Cheryl's Noah and Polly

I love Cheryl Alger's work and made two sets of cards of six each for my next OWH box.  Both kids are hugging bunnies, so I though that would keep with the themes of Spring and Easter.  Both images are pre-colored from Sassy Cheryl's Illustrations.  
This is Noah and his bunny Patches.
Here is Polly and Butterscotch.

Card Details:
  • OWH sketch 138
  • Hero Arts sentiment stamp
  • My Favorite Things Fishtail Banner dies
  • Spellbinders Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles - Large 
  • Paper for Noah's card is from Reminisce (Back 2 School - School Stripe 1)
  • Paper for Polly's card is from g.c.d Studios

1 comment:

  1. I love these cards and anyone who sends to OWH has my heart. My grandson just turned 20 yrs old and went over to Afghanistan 6 months ago as a mine sweep. Nana (me) is not happy with what he chose but love him anyway and everyone who sends cards to our military over there. Hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!