Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Retro Sketch 46

I don't remember how I happened upon a blog called Retro Sketches, but I'm glad I did.  I rarely enter challenges for other sites other than Operation Write Home.  I do, however, find a lot of fabulous sketches that I use for my OWH cards using these other sketches.  Here is the sketch I used for my card:

Blog link:  Retro Sketches #46.

The card I made probably won't end up in my January box of cards.  I want to make more of them and I am trying to finish off my box with only Easter cards since I don't really have a lot of them in there.  I just had to make this one card, however, since I found a scrap of Basic Grey while looking for another paper very soon after seeing this sketch for the first time.  I was just compelled to use my new Memory Box stamp that has been calling my name.  How could I resist?  I had the sketch, paper, and stamp all saying:  Make me into a card!  So I did.

Details for my card:
  • Retro Sketch 46
  • Image stamp from Memory Box
  • Sentiment stamp from Technique Tuesday
  • Blue dp for image is fabulous blue paper from Basic Grey's Marrakesh line
  • Cuttlebug Forest Branches embossing folder
  • Viva Pearl Pen in black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!