Monday, January 21, 2013

Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge 156

I got out my K&Co. paper and die cuts and made a card for Operation Write Home's Sketch Challenge 156.  Actually I made four of these since I had four die cuts.  I've been inspired by the resolutions of other OWH cardmakers to use up their supplies and it really helped me to figure out how I wanted to make my card.

Details:
  • Paper and die cut from K&Co.
  • OWH sketch 156
  • Martha Stewart border punch
  • Tim Holtz embossing folder Damask
  • Sentiment stamp from my stash, might be Inikadinkadoo, not sure
Here's this week's sketch:


5 comments:

  1. Wow, the flower is quite striking. I love how you placed it on the white embossed card stock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! The colors are vibrant and the flower is perfect. I totally agree about using up stuff. I figure if it makes one nice card, make as many as you can then there are not always leftovers taking up space where new goodies could be resting! (It also frees me from shopping guilt) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Lee Mae. Love how the lovely flower pops out from the striking white embossing. Great idea using a border punch below the sentiment. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really do like the embossed background behind the flower. It makes your eye go right to the focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card...grat colors, image and papers! The white is perfect...which embossing folder is that? Thanks for the share!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!