Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown Challenge - Easter

This week's Midweek Throwdown Challenge is to make Easter cards for our heroes to send home to family and friends.  I am almost finished with a box of cards that I hope to mail on Friday, and this challenge is a perfect fit for me to fill up the little bit of room I have left to go.

Details:
  • Digi from Dustin Pike's Doodle Dragon Studios colored with Copics
  • Sentiment stamp from Studio g (dollar bin)
  • Papers from Recollections
  • OWH sketch 29

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Love that he's hatching!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dragon eating the egg! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Dustin's dragons!! So cute!!! Dragons are "in" this year. Must be because of The Hobbit. :) I'll take any excuse to use a doodle dragon digi. Love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute dragon - I love the bright green DP with your strip of large polka dots -- great card.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!