Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Two Challenges in One

I must be in a major Doodle Pantry mood lately because for the last three OWH sketch challenges, including this one, I have used a Doodle Pantry image.  I made this card for OWH Sketch Challenge 152 and for the Midweek Throwdown Challenge to make Missing You cards.

Details:
  • Pre-colored digi from Doodle Pantry
  • OWH sketch 152
  • Spellbinders circle and scallop circle dies
  • Basic Grey papers
  • My Favorite Things Fishtail Banner dies
  • TPC Studios sentiment stamp 
Thanks for visiting my blog!  

10 comments:

  1. Awww, so cute! Love that little turtle in the flowers. Great color choices, the yellow really pops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great use of the sketch- your color scheme is nice and happy- and the image is adorable! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee Mae your card is cute, cute, cute! I thought I recognized the turtle as Doodle Pantry =) Great card and a great sketch for it too!

    Thanks for playing in our Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little turtle is adorable! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable! Doodle Pantry critters are so whimsical and this turtle is no exception. Nice job combining the two challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card!!! Gotta love that turtle!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. And you can and should keep using those DP images, because they're awesome! I love this beautiful pansy bouquet with that little turtle, and of course my favorite color purple looks fabulous too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pre-colored image! I have to go take a look at their website. Like how you doubled up your card for two challenges too. I need to do that so I don't feel like such a slacker!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These colors are so pretty and I LOVE this pre-colored digi!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!