Monday, December 17, 2012

Tag Card

I love cards that use tags as design elements, however, I never feel I get them quite right, so I CASED a card that was featured with this poppy digi from Tiffany Doodles, since  I recognized the card maker as Jill Foster.  (Her blog is Inspired By, but the card appeared on Flickr through the Tiffany Doodles store link.)  I copied her color choices for the flowers and the background design somewhat.   I used different papers, but kept the torn element and embossing.  The sentiment is a stamp from Penny Black which is actually a single line stamp, but with the help of a baby wipe, I was able to stamp it twice and stack the sentiment.  I used Versafine Onyx Black for the stamp.  The brad is a Candi dot.

1 comment:

  1. Everything about this card is beautiful. The flower colors, the embossing, tearing, sponging and the sentiment. You did a fabulous job on that. I usually get one spot the gets inked when it is not suppose to. Very pretty card, Lee Mae.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!