Tuesday, December 18, 2012

OWH Sketch Challenge 151


Quick post of my Operation Write Home Sketch 151 Challenge card.

Here is the sketch:

151

My card details:
  • OWH Sketch 151
  • Doodle Pantry pre-colored digi from the Sea Shells collection
  • Hero Arts sentiment stamp
  • Martha Stewart Double Link Trim border punch
  • Cuttlebug embossing folders Distressed Stripe and Mesh
  • My Favorite Things Dienamics Fishtail Banner dies
  • 3M foam tape to pop the shells
I think I am favoring blue lately on my cards because we see so little of it in the sky here in the Pacific Northwest.  Today we have a sliver or two of blue showing, thankfully.  I've started to forget what it looks like living in the constant twilight.

4 comments:

  1. Lee Mae, We did both use blue and white. Love the two different embossing. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blue too, and this one is a real eye catcher with those snails :)
    Wishing you brighter days with lots of sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great card! all the texture is wonderful & those seashells are fantastic... the blue is perfect :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bright card! Those blues are so cheery. The snails are just fun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!