Wednesday, December 12, 2012

OWH Sketch Challenge 150


I am far behind on the OWH challenges, having missed last week's sketch and Midweek Throwdown challenges.  I managed to get a card done tonight (6 actually) for this week Sketch Challenge 150.  This week's challenge has given me a great sketch to use in reaching my goal of half a large flat rate box of missing you cards for my next OWH shipment to  Sandy.

Details:
  • OWH sketch 150
  • Pre-colored digi from Doodle Pantry
  • Sentiment computer generated with font CK Jacques
  • Stampin' Up! banner die
  • Spellbinders oval dies
  • Echo Park pattern paper from Happy Days pad
  • Solids are from Recollections
  • Cuttlebug embossing folder Distressed Stripes
Here is this week's sketch:

I am looking forward to getting this week's MWT challenge done and making some cards out of OWH sketch 149!

5 comments:

  1. Lee Mae, this is a super nice card. Great image and papers. The embossing really pops and the orange brad are a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee mae, your card is wonderful ! I really love your papers and the embossed background. That pop of orange is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really REALLY like this card! The colors, embossing and dsp's work perfectly together. I especially LOVE how you printed that sentiment panel wavy! I wish I knew how to do that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love your colors and wonderfully colored image :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! I recognized that Doodle Pantry image immediately! Aren't pre-colored digis the best?!!! I use 'em all the time.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!