Tuesday, December 11, 2012

OWH Sketch 121 Variation

This card marks the start of a new box for Operation Write Home.  Most likely I won't get it filled until the beginning of January.  I have decided that this next box will have only three themes:  thank you, love you, and miss you.  Hopefully I'll be able to do that!

Details for this card:

  • OWH sketch 121 - variation with using a striped paper instead of piecing individual strips
  • Basic Grey paper
  • Spellbinders Ovals and Labels 18 dies
  • Swiss Dot and Baby's Breath embossing folders from Cuttlebug
  • Hero Arts sentiment stamp

2 comments:

  1. Love the embossing folder you used on this Lee Mae. I don't recall ever seeing it and may have to hunt onw down to add to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, cool use of striped paper for strips. I definitely have to remember that tip! Very crisp, clean lines. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!