Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Missing You

Another missing you themed card for my OWH box.  I tried a new technique with this card since I didn't like the embossing showing through the ribbon.  I used my Martha Stewart scoring board and lightly scored two lines the width of the ribbon.  I then only embossed up to the scored lines.  This kept the panel flat behind the ribbon when I adhered it.

Details:
  • OWH sketch 71
  • Pre-colored image from Janie Dawson's collection Westies and Scotties from PcCrafter
  • Spellbinders Labels 2 dies
  • Sizzix Cottage Style embossing folder
  • Recollections plaid paper
  • Creative Memories heart punches
  • Missing You stamps from dollar bin

1 comment:

  1. Another great technique tip, embossing around a ribbon and not underneath. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!