Tuesday, November 27, 2012

OWH Sketch Challenge 148

This week's sketch challenge 148 from Operation Write Home features a tag as a design element.  I have plans to make some cards using this sketch using some actual tags, however, I immediately thought of this card, so I got it made today.  The digi is from Digi Stamp Boutique colored in Copics E00/E53/R20/E35/E17/G02/R24.  The sentiment stamp is from Verve and the papers are from the 6x6 paper pad Beautiful Moments by Carta Bella.  I also paper pieced her dress.  Tags really intimidate me, but at the same time, it is fun to be challenged to try something I usually shy away from.

Here is this week's sketch:

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lee Mae! This is darling! I love the DPs you chose and of course I think your paper piecing is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute, Lee Mae! Love how you paper pieced her little dress. Thanks for joining us in this week's Operation Write Home sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card...love the coloring and the paper pieced dress. tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!