Monday, November 5, 2012

OWH Sketch Challenge 145

 Here is this week's sketch:


Our new sketch is one I look forward to using in different ways.   First though, I had to make a card with a sitting character.  Give me a crosspiece in  sketch and I'll perch something on it!  For some reason, the colors on this card are not showing properly.  The grays look kind of brown and in real life they are just a soft gray.  The dress color isn't as coral as it appears and the distressing isn't as pink either.  In real life the colors are closer together. 

Details:
  • Digi from Marina Neira at Tickled Pink
  • Copics W0.3.5.7;YG25;RV10;R20.22.24.27
  • Basic Grey paper
  • TPS Studios sentiment stamp
  • Ranger distress ink Worn Lipstick and Tattered Rose
  • Glossy Accents on her eyes
Thanks for visiting my blog today!

9 comments:

  1. I always look forward to seeing your cards and once again it's super special!

    The kitty is absolutely darling and I love the idea of perching something on the crosspiece. (Thinking about it, I don't think I have a seated character stamp.) The glossy accents really, really pop the kitty's eyes and make her look even more flirtatious! Great card!

    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Lee Mae! Love the idea to perch the kitty on the crosspiece. Great job on the coloring, too! Thanks for joining us in this week's Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is just precious. I'll bet those "boxes of dogs" would like to meet this little kitty. I love everything about this card. A total winner, Lee Mae.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable! I love how you incorporate your 'sitting images' in your designs. Always very clever and a great result. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how your focal point uses the horizontal element!! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable and cute Lee Mae! Great colors in the polka dot background, and your image and coloring is amazing. Clever idea having the horizontal piece behind the image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable image and coloring! Great dps. tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How utterly & completely adorable!! OH my goodness, those eyes are just captivating the way you colored and glossed them all up! I love everything about this darling little card, including the heart accent :) NJ!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!