Our new sketch is one I look forward to using in different ways. First though, I had to make a card with a sitting character. Give me a crosspiece in sketch and I'll perch something on it! For some reason, the colors on this card are not showing properly. The grays look kind of brown and in real life they are just a soft gray. The dress color isn't as coral as it appears and the distressing isn't as pink either. In real life the colors are closer together.
- Digi from Marina Neira at Tickled Pink
- Copics W0.3.5.7;YG25;RV10;R184.108.40.206
- Basic Grey paper
- TPS Studios sentiment stamp
- Ranger distress ink Worn Lipstick and Tattered Rose
- Glossy Accents on her eyes