Thursday, November 15, 2012

November OWH Challenge from Our Daily Bread

The November Challenge for Operation Write Home from Our Daily Bread Designs is to use a rarely used tool or technique.  I have some Spellbinders Long Classic Scalloped Rectangle dies that I have rarely used.  I bought them when I first started making cards thinking they would work great making quick work of a scalloped panel.  The only problem is, I always forget I have them!  I used them for this card, and they do work fabulously since the top and bottom scallops come out even, which can be a bit challenging when using a conventional border punch.

Card Details:
  • OWH sketch 68
  • Sentiment stamp from Technique Tuesday
  • Chickadee stamp from Magnolia
  • Papers from Basic Grey
  • My Favorite Things Dienamics Fishtail Flags dies
  • Spellbinders Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles and Circle dies
  • Versafine Vintage Sepia pigment ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!