Sunday, November 18, 2012

Beautiful Moments - Carts Bella Paper

I have to admit that I have joined the 6x6 paper pad craze - like I need more paper!  It's nice to have the smaller prints, but I'm always buying 2 of each pad because I'm so used to making at least 4 (usually 6) duplicates of each card.  Ah well, as long as they are on sale....  Even with all of the lovely paper in this pad, I changed up the color palette by using a green paper from K&Company. 

The design for my card is a CASE from a card I saw on the web somewhere; I wish I had a reference for the site I saw it on.  I really liked the use of the oval with the a label die.  The CASE card had a stamped flower and script.  The Carta Bella pad Beautiful Moments had paper with  a corner piece with some script showing so I cut it out with a Spellbinders' Labels 18 die for the same effect.   Other elements on my card are made from a Fiskars border punch, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, and a Spellbinders oval die.  The sentiment stamp is from an unknown source.

2 comments:

  1. The design is so pretty and I love those pretty papers and butterfly accent! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee Mae, this card is so very pretty. I'm with you on the oval and stop note together. Your papers are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!