Monday, October 8, 2012

Stella Says Sketch Challenge 121

I have a lot of digis from Bugaboo Stamps and I realize I haven't been coloring them - which I love - so I am going to try and participate in some of their challenges to motivate me to color up my collection!  I am entering this card into the Stella Says Sketch Challenge #121.  I made another love-themed card because Sandy, my shipper from Operation Write Home, has asked for some love cards to mix in with the cards she has waiting to be shipped. 

Here is the sketch:
SSS 121
Details:
  • Stella Says Sketch 121
  • Digi from Bugaboo Stamps
  • K&Company plaid paper
  • EK Success border punch
  • Cuttlebug embossing folder Swiss Dot
  • Stampin' Up window punch
  • Clear Dollar Stamps sentiment stamp
  • Scribbles glitter glue coverd in Glossy Accents
  • Copics

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you enjoy your day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I jut love this little sweetheart! Very cute!
    Thanks so much for joining the Stella Says Sketch Challenge this week over at Catch the Bug! Hope to see you again!

    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamp

    ReplyDelete


  2. Lee Mae, you are my blog candy winner. Please send me your mailing address to me at seongsookduncan at yahoo dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just PRECIOUS!!!
    We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us again TOMORROW for a new sketch challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project! Thanks so much for playing along with our SSS at Catch the bug! I hope you will join us again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!