Thursday, October 4, 2012

Stampers Best Volkswagen



I love this stamp from Stampers Best and decided to make the first card.  I tried a different layout for the second card and liked it better, so I made five more for my next OWH box.  I am also entering the second card into challenge #37 at Here Comes the Boys - Monochrome (link here).

Details:
  • Image stamp from Stampers Best
  • Versafine Vintage Sepia Ink
  • Papers from Basic Grey
  • OWH sketch 16 for the second card
  • OWH sketch 67 for the first card
  • Hero Arts sentiment stamp

3 comments:

  1. Like both of these. Love the colors and vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous monochrome card thank you for joining us at Here Comes the Boys Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popping in from Here Come The Boys, fab card and great image
    Hugs
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!