Wednesday, October 17, 2012

OWH Sketch Challenge 141 Bonus Sketch

Two weeks ago we were given a Bonus Sketch along with our new sketch of the week, sketch 141, just for fun by our amazing sketch hostess, Julie.  I loved the sketch and I have finally made a card out of it.  I already have some ideas for other cards I want to make with it.  I just have to find the time!! 

Here's the sketch:


We are so lucky to have all of our regular Sunday sketches plus the extra ones from our various hops, skips, and suprise guests.  It really makes creating cards a lot easier and more fun!

Details:
  • Pre-colored image from Debra Jordan Bryan's collection Homemade Holidays from PcCrafter
  • OWH Bonus Sketch 35 (my numbering so I can keep track)
  • Marvy snowflake punch 
  • Hero Arts sentiment stamp


2 comments:

  1. Lee Mae, you manage to find the most adorable digis and you make the most of them with your embellishments and layouts. This sketch was a ball to work with and I, too, plan on using it a lot. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the most precious snowman images around! The sentiment works perfectly with this sketch and image, and I love those tiny little snowflakes too! NJ!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!