Friday, October 12, 2012

Operation Write Home's Mid-Week Throwdown Challenge - Anniversary or Love Cards

The Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home is to make anniversary or love themed cards for our heroes to send home to their loved ones.  I really like sketch 137 so much that it may become a standard sketch for a set of 6 love cards for all of my OWH boxes.  Since I just mailed a box a week and a half ago, I decided to use it again for the challenge.

Details:
  • OWH sketch 137
  • K&Company floral paper
  • DCWV striped paper
  • Computer generated sentiment - Scriptina font
  • Spellbinders square dies

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the ribbon and that is a great sketch for vertical cards! I think I missed that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oddly enough, this too was one of my 3 favorite sketches from OWH! The fonts on your sentiment look perfectly awesome, and I need to d/l that font - WOW!! This is just gorgeous, and you've inspired me to make 6 love cards with this design too! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the K&Co paper. Every time I see it on a card my eyes just go to it. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice - I found that sketch hard to work with - interesting how we all like different things - which is good - thanks for all your support for OWH

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!