Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown Challenge - Color Challenge

The Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home is a Color Challenge.    We are challenged to make a black and white card and add a splash of either red or green.  I decided to use this digi from As You Wish from a OWH fundraising effort from awhile ago.

Details:
  • Sentiment digi from As You Wish Card Quotes 1
  • OWH sketch 98
  • Papers from Recollections
I was really happy we had this challenge because it motivated me to us a great image that I have had but never used and I am really happy with how my card turned out.

Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. Very nice card! Perfect choice of sketch, and your stamp placement is a great focal point! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, Lee Mae and the small touch of red is the perfect amount of pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mix of patterns. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. I love black and white and red for romantic cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful and completely meets the requirements of the challenge. Great job. It is very professional and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I like the red heart with "I miss you" sentiment. Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!