Friday, October 12, 2012

Jingle All the Way

This cute penguin image from Doodle Pantry combined with a sentiment from Create with TLC just had to be combined into a card!  I am entering this little guy into the challenge to use Punches or Die Cuts at Send a Smile for Kids.  Six of these go to OWH and 2 will to Send a Smile for Kids.

Details:
  • Pre-colored penguin digi from Doodle Pantry
  • Digi sentiment from Create with TLC
  • OWH sketch 71
  • Recollection black and white slanted-line paper
  • Cuttlebug embossing folder Snowflakes
  • Spellbinders Labels 3 dies
  • Glossy Accents on the bells

4 comments:

  1. LOVE! And oh, DARN! Since I spend all day writing, I've tried to avoid the digi world because that represents more computer time. But that is just too, too cute so now I'm tempted!

    What program do you use to combine the image with the fun sentiment? I have photoshop elements, but have only ever used it to fix/manipulate photos. (I once turned a distracting line of people waiting to board the Grand Canyon train into pine trees. lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use PSE 7. Treat the digis just like a photo. Images do need to be PNG (transparent background) so the white areas don't cover up anything. (Use the magic wand to click on the white background - if the background is locked, just double click on it in the layers palette - then hit delete. Presto! Transparent background.) If you try it and run into other issues, which you may, just ask me and I'll help you out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the 2nd card I've seen in blogland today with that "Jingle all the way" sentiment! Now those bells are ringing in my head! LOL Great card - love this darling penguin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks SO much Lee Mae! I saw your comment on my blog, too. I'm definitely going to have to try that.

    smooches!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!