Saturday, September 1, 2012

OWH Virtual Cardmaking Party - Challenge #3 - Snowflakes But Not Christmas

Cindy at Cindy's Card Co asked us to do cards that featured snowflakes but were not Christmas themed.  I used a pre-colored image from Laurie Furnell's collection Cold Hands Warm Heart 2 from PcCrafter.   (Check out some of her current work at Aimee Asher and her stamps from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.)   I used OWH sketch 51, Cuttlebug embossing folder Snowflakes, and a stamp from Stampendous which I mounted with my trusty Spellbinder dies.

2 comments:

  1. Lee Mae, an adorable card. I love that images, but I think I love the sentiment even more. It's just such a sweet card that makes you want to give a hug to someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the framing in red. It really sets off the images.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!