Monday, September 24, 2012

Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge 139

This week's sketch (click here to see the sketch and great samples) from Operation Write Home is another great one that I will be using often.  I decided to make a Christmas card using a cute topper from Colleen Parry.

Details:
  • OWH Sketch 139
  • Pre-colored digi from Colleen Parry's collection Christmas Goodies from PcCrafter
  • Sentiment stamp - unknown origin
  • Spellbinders Fancy Framed Tags One die
  • Spellbinders Labels 8 die
  • Glossy Accents

3 comments:

  1. Super sweet image and great card! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Lee Mae! I love how the bear is peeking over the green strip. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card, I have such a hard time with patterns, thank you for your inspiration . . . I may have to "scraplift" this one.
    thanks, ajs

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!