Just for a note: I had problems with my sentiment stamp beading up the dye ink and I wasn't going to use it, but then I tried a new (for me) ink from Versafine that I just purchased at Micheal's. It's called Versafine Onyx Black, and it's an oil based ink that cleans up with water. My stamp worked perfectly with this ink - no beading up at all, just a nice clean image.
- Ranger Distress Inks in Peeled Paint, Wild Honey, and Rusty Hinge
- Penny Black Quite Dandy stamp
- Momento Tuxedo Black dye ink for image
- Thank you stamp - unknown
- Versafine Onyx Black ink for the sentiment