Friday, July 13, 2012

Stella Says Sketch Challenge 114

I am entering this card into Bugaboo Stamps Stella Says Sketch Challenge 114.  Here is the sketch:

I thought the Elephant Topper digi would work great with this sketch since it gives him something to be behind and over.  He's such a cutie!

Details:
  • Bugaboo digi Elephant Topper
  • Stella Says Sketch 114
  • Hero Arts sentiment stamp
  • Martha Stewart Punch
  • Recollections plaid paper
  • Copics W3, W5, W8, R20
I made another card with a slight variation.  In total I will have three of the card above and three of the card below for my next Operation Write Home box.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

5 comments:

  1. I just love them both. He IS a cutie. Great paper also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable! I love how you fussy cut the elephant image and the blue plaid is very eye catching. Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee Mae,

    This is adorable! Great job with your copics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning! I love this card. I always wonder what I would do with those type of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card! thanks for playing this weeks challenge at catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and always appreciated!